Today I am starting to create my first Facebook Company page and I wanted to make note of it to document my success. I have been using several different social media platforms for business over the past year and now I am going to try my luck with the new look Facebook Fan Page for a new business I’m launching in April 2013.
I have already experienced the power of marketing for professionals using the LinkedIn platform and now have 1200+ first degree connections in my network. I am now buying into the hype of Facebook and looking forward to taking advantage of their marketing platform.
The questions I’m have about marketing on Facebook are:
- How do you reach your target market without a large advertising budget?
- Are friends usually alright with writing personal and professional posts on your profile?
- How many likes do you need to be a power company?
- Where are the target SEO features with-in the platform?
- Will I get the ROI on time invested?
I’d be very interested to hear your experiences and advice using the Facebook Fan Page ….